Crystan Mclymore became the first Mid to record 40-feet or more in the triple jump
Navy captured the final event (4x400 relay) to earn its second-straight outdoor Star Meet
Navy records 10-first place performances on Saturday
Navy qualifies two runners to Sunday’s finals races
O’Connor picked up her first career indoor track academic laurel
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Finished fifth in the 10K, and 10th in the 5K at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Ran an outdoor career-best time of 17:32.97 at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Ran a career-best mark of 36:56.64 at the Larry Elllis Invite in the 10K
• Placed 15th in the 5K at the ECAC Indoor Championship.
• Finished fifth in the 5K and seventh in the 3K at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Ran a 10:05.94 in the 3K at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet.
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Finished 15th in the 5K, and 10th in the 10K at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Placed fifth (18:16.00) in the 5K at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Ran a season-best 17:54.97 in the 5K at the Navy Spring Invite
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Ran a season-best 5,000m time of 18:41.52 to place seventh at the Towson Invite.
• Ran a 19:02.28 in the 5K at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet.
• Clocked a 39:58.86 in the 10,000m run at the Tribe Invitational.
• Ran an 11:05.48 in the 3,000m run at the outdoor McDaniel Twilight Invitational.
• Posted a 10:31.42 in the 3,000m run at the indoor Patriot Games.
• Ran a 18:58.98 in the 5,000m run at the indoor Navy Invitational.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Competed in five cross country races.
• A graduate of Eastlake High School, where she competed on the cross country and track and field teams.
• Part of two consecutive Washington class 4A cross country state championship teams (2008 and '09).
• Garnered cross country all-State honors in 2009.
• Captained both the cross country and track and field teams as a senior.
• Daughter of Marty and Deanne O'Connor.
• Majoring in chemistry.