The Navy women's track and field team tallied 41.5 points to end the day in second place.
Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
Navy will compete at the McDaniel Twilight Meet and the Penn Relays this week.
Despite inclement weather, the Mids posted 28 top 10 finishes on the day.
The one-day meet begins at 9:00 a.m. with field events and track events start at 10:00 a.m.
• A 2016 Sacred Hearts Academy High School graduate, where she lettered four years in women's cross country
• Also lettered four seasons in track and field
• A two-time 800-meter state champion (2015, '16)
• Won the 1,500-meter state championship in 2016
• Daughter of Kevin and Carole Kirk