Five Mids tallied perfect 4.0 GPAs during the spring semester
The Black Knights clinched the meet in the triple jump, which was the final event scored
Sophomore Ashanti Curry recorded Navy's lone first-place performance
Navy's 4x800 meter relay squad earned second team all-league honors
Navy looks to build from its dual-meet win over Army
• 2015 Second Team All-Patriot League (4x800m relay)
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Ran an outdoor career-best 2:17.59 in the 800m run at the James Madison Invite for ninth place.
• Ran a leg of Navy's 4x800m relay that finished second place at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship.
• Finished second in the 800m run at the Army-Navy Outdoor Meet, crossing the tape at 2:18.26.
• Ran a career-best 2:17.30 in the 800m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship for seventh place.
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Finished ninth in the 1,000m run at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Ran a leg for Navy's 4x800m relay team that finished fifth at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
• Placed fourth in the 1,000m run (3:04.36) at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet and ran a leg for Navy's 4x800m relay team that finished first.
• Ran a 1:01.56 in the 400m dash for 10th at the James Madison Invite.
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Posted a 1:03.68 in the 400m dash at the George Mason Invite.
• Ran a 1:04.09 in the 400m dash to place sixth at the McDaniel Invite.
• Posted a 2:25.13 in the 800m run at the Navy Lid Lifter.
• Ran a 1:21.15 in the 500m run at the Patriot Games.
• Clocked a 1:22.58 in the 500m run at the Navy Invitational.
• A 2012 graduate of Spencer County High School, where she earned four letters in track and field and four in cross country.
• Was the state runner-up in the 800m run as a senior.
• Earned first-team all-state honors in cross country in 2010 and all-state second-team honors in 2011.
• A three-year team captain for both cross country and track and field.
• Served as the vice president of the National Honor Society and was on student council.
• Daughter of Chris and Michelle Shawver.
• Majoring in oceanography.