Navy participated in the ECAC Championships over the weekend.
Claire Ostrowski ran the second fastest time in the 5,000m run in Navy history.
Eight different student-athletes will compete this weekend at the ECAC Championships.
The Navy women's track and field team tallied 41.5 points to end the day in second place.
Navy is led by senior captains Stephanie Simon and Lily Brose.
2015-16 (Junior Season):
• Won the javelin with a mark of 118ft-3in (36.05m) at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
• Placed fourth in the discus throw at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a mark of 144ft-1in (43.92m)
• Recorded a personal-best weight throw of 47ft-1in (14.35m) at the Navy Lid Lifter
2014-15 (Sophomore Season):
• Placed fourth at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship in the discus with a career-best mark of 138-11 (42.34m)
• A 2012 graduate of Evergreen High School.
• Four-year letterwinner in track & field.
• Competed in varsity wrestling and cross country for three seasons.
• An All-State Track & Field selection in 2012.
• An All-American and State Champion in wrestling in 2012.
• Daughter of Keith and Maria Simon.