Sophomore Ashanti Curry recorded Navy’s lone first-place performance
Navy will compete against 30 other regional schools on Saturday
Marissa Stewart earned Navy's lone first-place in pole vault
All-time outdoor track series is tied 13-13.
Allam, Byrne and Guynn post ECAC-qualifying performances.
• 2013 Patriot League Outdoor Rookie of the Week (3/25)
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Tied her career-best mark in the pole vault at 11-5.75 (3.50m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Recorded a 11-5.75 (3.50m) tally in the pole vault at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Cleared the pole vault with a season-best mark of 11-5.75 (3.50m) at the James Madison Quad
• Placed fifth with a pole vault mark of 11-1.75 (3.40m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Recorded a 10-4 (3.15m) mark in the pole vault at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Cleared a season-best height of 11-9¾ (3.60m) in the pole vault to place second at the outdoor Tribe Invitational.
• Placed third in the pole vault at the outdoor Towson Invite at 10-8¾ (3.27m).
• Won the pole vault at the indoor Navy Multi Madness Meet with a clear of 11-5¾ (3.50m).
• Cleared 11-3¾ (3.45m) to place seventh at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Placed second at the Maryland Invite and fifth at the George Mason Last Chance Meet with clears of 11-3¾ (3.45m).
• Placed 10th in the prelims of the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 9.68.
• Ran a 9.76 in the 60m hurdles at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet.
• Posted a 16.72 in the 100m hurdles at the Tribe Invite.
• A 2011 graduate of Urbana High School, where she competed on the track and field and gymnastics teams.
• Placed second in the pole vault at the 2011 Maryland Indoor 4A state championship.
• Her indoor pole vault personal best of 11-0 matches the state's indoor record.
• Won the pole vault regional and county titles during the outdoor season in 2011.
• Earned All-Met honorable mention honors for indoor track in 2011 from the Washington Post and first-team honors from the Frederick News-Post.
• Served as a track and field team captain in 2011.
• Served as the class treasurer.
• President of the multicultural club.
• Daughter of Maurice Stewart and Arlene Gidron.
• Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, R.I. during the 2011-12 academic year.
• Majoring in economics.