Navy placed first in three track events and five field events
Mids will compete at the McDaniel Twilight Tuesday then head to Penn Relays Thursday
Crystan Mclymore became the first Mid to record 40-feet or more in the triple jump
Navy qualifies two runners to Sunday’s finals races
Crystan Mclymore broke the program's triple-jump record en route to third place
• 2013 Patriot League Outdoor Rookie of the Week (3/25)
2014-15 (Junior Season):
• Tied her career-best mark in the pole vault at 11-5.75 (3.50m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Recorded a 11-5.75 (3.50m) tally in the pole vault at the Army-Navy Outdoor Star Meet
2013-14 (Sophomore Season):
• Cleared the pole vault with a season-best mark of 11-5.75 (3.50m) at the James Madison Quad
• Placed fifth with a pole vault mark of 11-1.75 (3.40m) at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship
• Recorded a 10-4 (3.15m) mark in the pole vault at the Patriot League Indoor Championship
2012-13 (Freshman Season):
• Cleared a season-best height of 11-9¾ (3.60m) in the pole vault to place second at the outdoor Tribe Invitational.
• Placed third in the pole vault at the outdoor Towson Invite at 10-8¾ (3.27m).
• Won the pole vault at the indoor Navy Multi Madness Meet with a clear of 11-5¾ (3.50m).
• Cleared 11-3¾ (3.45m) to place seventh at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
• Placed second at the Maryland Invite and fifth at the George Mason Last Chance Meet with clears of 11-3¾ (3.45m).
• Placed 10th in the prelims of the 60m hurdles at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship with a time of 9.68.
• Ran a 9.76 in the 60m hurdles at the Army-Navy Indoor Star Meet.
• Posted a 16.72 in the 100m hurdles at the Tribe Invite.
• A 2011 graduate of Urbana High School, where she competed on the track and field and gymnastics teams.
• Placed second in the pole vault at the 2011 Maryland Indoor 4A state championship.
• Her indoor pole vault personal best of 11-0 matches the state's indoor record.
• Won the pole vault regional and county titles during the outdoor season in 2011.
• Earned All-Met honorable mention honors for indoor track in 2011 from the Washington Post and first-team honors from the Frederick News-Post.
• Served as a track and field team captain in 2011.
• Served as the class treasurer.
• President of the multicultural club.
• Daughter of Maurice Stewart and Arlene Gidron.
• Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, R.I. during the 2011-12 academic year.
• Majoring in economics.