ONLINE SEASON TICKET RENEWAL GUIDE
1. Once on www.navysports.com click Order Tickets Online under the gold TICKETS tab
2. FIRST sign into your Navy Ticket Office season ticket holder account
a. If you are a Returning Online Customer (already have an account number and personalized password) you can use either of the above Sign-In options.
b. If you are an Existing Customer, 1st Time Online click Sign In then go to Box 2 to Link Your Account.(If you are an existing Navy Ticket Office customer and Blue & Gold member but have not LINKED your online account. You will need your Online PIN from the Navy Ticket Office)
c. You must Activate your account with your account number and PIN. This will prompt you for additional information to build your account.
3. Once signed in, Click Season Renewals
4. Click 2012 Football Season Ticket Renewal
5. The first item is season tickets. Last year's seat location shows as your renewable item. If you wish for a seating change please enter that in comments-the more detailed the better. **You cannot REDUCE your number of renewed season tickets. If you wish to do so, please call our office.
6. Next, you may purchase additional items. In order to purchase additional tickets you must click on the link for the event.
7. Once you are on the individual event pages you must click Add To Application to purchase the additional tickets or Back To Application if you do not wish to add that event.
8. Captain's BBQ can be purchased individually or for the season.
9. Blue & Gold donations can be made as well. When finished click Add To Cart.
10. Select Delivery Method, then CHECKOUT
11. Enter your payment information and agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you click Submit Payment your order will be processed. This may take a few minutes. After it has been processed, you will be taken to a confirmation screen. You will also receive a confirmation email. This will include your recent purchase as well as your account information.
At any time if you ever have any questions please contact the Navy Ticket Office at (800) US4-NAVY or email@example.com.