July 22, 2010
ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Only one day remains in the final voting period of the 2009-10 Best of Navy All-Access Series on www.NavySports.com(.)
The events fans have the opportunity to select their favorite from between now and Friday, July 23, are:
* Cassie Consedine tallying 13 points and nine rebounds in a 65-51 victory by the women's basketball team over Penn;
* Greg Brown scoring 11 points in a 12-3 run by the men's basketball team that helped the Mids to post a 79-73 win over Elon;
* The first day of the Patriot League Swimming and Diving Championship that featured the Navy programs combining to win nine of the 10 swimming events contested on the night;
* Ben Nelson pitching a complete game in a 4-2 win by the baseball team over Army;
* The 2010 spring football game.
A free video stream of the event listed above that receives the most votes over the next week will be available for viewing starting Monday, July 26, and running until Monday, August 2. To vote, simply click on the following link or copy and paste the address into your web browser:
Fans also can visit the same link through Monday, July 26, to view a free video stream of the 15-10 victory by the women's lacrosse team over Colgate in the semifinal round of the Patriot League Tournament.
While only one event each week will be aired for free this summer, subscribers to Navy All-Access are able to view streams of all events that are part of the Navy All-Access archived library at any time. In addition to having access to past events, subscribers also are able to receive streams of the many events that will be produced during the upcoming 2010-11 sports year. The varied offerings will include weekly post-practice and post-game press conferences with head football coach Ken Niumatalolo, live coverage of nearly every home men's and women's basketball game, audio and video coverage of additional Navy sports teams and select Patriot League Championship events.
A one-year subscription to Navy All-Access costs $79.95, while a monthly subscription runs $9.95.